Thursday, December 24
5:30 & 7:00 pm
Join us for a brief candlelight service on Christmas Eve in the FPC parking lot. We will gather in pre-assigned parking spaces, hear the story of the birth of Jesus and light a candle as a reminder that Christ’s light shines in the darkness.
Services will be at 5:30 and 7:00pm. Please RSVP below to let us know that you are joining us.
- The parking lot has space for 30 family units per service and you’re encouraged to sign up with the folks who are in your “pod.”
- After signing up, you’ll be assigned a space in the parking lot. When you arrive on Christmas Eve, you’ll park near the Hargett St. entrance. (please use double spots)
- Bring a chair/blanket and mask.
- Walk up to the Morgan Street end to your assigned spot.
- Candles provided. (LED and traditional).
Hear the story of the birth of Jesus from Luke, light candles and sing Silent Night as the body of Christ.
- Please wear masks and follow social distancing protocols.
- Family units will be spaced 10 feet apart.
- In case of rain, services will be cancelled.
In addition to these services, a traditional Christmas Eve communion service and a family service will both be online.
While this year is different than any other year, we continue to celebrate the miracle that God came to be with us in the person of Christ. That truth abides with us, even now.
RSVP by December 22 at 5pm: www.fpcraleigh.org/christmaseve »
We will be in contact with you December 23 to confirm your reservation and assigned spot.