The Friendship Fund is an FPC ministry that helps people in Wake County with emergency assistance for rent, electricity, household gas, and water bills. People who donate to the fund get thank you cards, and that is where we need your help!
New thank you cards are going to be printed for this year’s holiday season and FPC Children’s art is needed.
- A religious Christmas theme scene (manger, angels, Bethlehem, etc.)
- Use colored pencils or markers.
- The drawing should be 4×6 in size on a piece of white copy paper.
- Deadline is Friday, October 15!
- Write your child’s name on the back of the paper, not the front.
- Leave the original drawing at church on Sunday, or with the front desk volunteer during the week
OR send by postal mail to:
First Presbyterian Church
attention: Katy Schafer
112 S Salisbury St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
All participants will get 5 notecards with envelopes of their drawing as a thank you gift to your child!